Platform
PC, Steam
Could someone please explain the current rules regarding voting in mayoral elections in your village? Does the level 30 requirement to vote, pertain to gathering, crafting or hero level? Are there residency or contributory requirements for the mayoral candidate? I appreciate any information or links to existing information. Thank you all very much! :)

Characters
Instant Karma, Boot II
Platform
Steam
You need to be lv30 combat in order to vote.
You do NOT need to be lv30 in order to run for mayor.

Thats just wrong IMO.

Platform
PC, Steam
Thank you all for your replies. I find the game's political structure brings out the meanness in some players. We will get to level 30 and fight!

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
The village politics have very little substance beyond vault control and environmental features unfortunately.

Players should meet some requirements to run for mayor, but I don't see why combat level should be a factor at all. Project donations, time lived in the Village etc. would be much better qualifiers.

Platform
Android, PC
I do wish that for triad potions, Gobazolla, and voting, that it could be based on non-combat levels in some way.

A crafting/ranching/gardening-only alt that is low combat level can't use high level triad pots :(.