SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
This just started happening today. Everytime I access some form of graphical interface such as my mail, a project board or the menu, my game window will freeze for a few seconds and at the top "Villagers and Heroes is not responding". After a few seconds things go back to normal. My FPS is fine, in the 50s. Anyone experienced a similar issue? I've had a lot of computer issues lately, and maybe it has bogged down V&H. Whenever I start up my disk is running at 100% capacity even with all startup programs disabled. I had to disable windows search & superfetch and that seems to have alleviated the issue for now...

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I just logged in a few minutes ago. Not having the issues that OP described, but I noticed that it took considerably longer than usual to load the zone. (And judging by how few of the "regulars" are on atm (there are a few who are ALWAYS on weekdays at this hour), I wouldn't be surprised if I heard that other players were having difficulties simply logging in.)

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Last edited
Also when changing characters, seems ok now.......spoke too soon, is happening again!

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Sprig, no servers are up, and not likely to be for a day or two, due to the problems they have been having, with the data centre.