Did you like my first video?

• Total voters
Characters
Ralthobel
Platform
Android, PC
Hello guys,

Since I know how much helpful and amazing this community is, I thought it would be a good idea if I ask you guys for a favor.

I don't know if anybody will be interested in this but I am starting my own YouTube channel.
The channel will be related to gaming in general but I want to begin uploading Villagers & Heroes related content and have a healthy playlist available.
The idea behind all those videos is to advertise the game to potential audience and showcase how amazing it is.

I already have at least 3 title ideas for videos and have been working on a script for each of them for awhile now.
It's aim is to introduce the game to new players and get to know the game to to jump right in.
I already have some footage of my own but since the video will be much like a documentary I will need lots of footage from both mobile and PC versions.

My request is if anyone of you guys can provide me with any footage that they shot ever!
It doesn't matter if it is old, if it is on a character you deleted, or anything like that!
I will be removing the audio anyway and will replace it with background music and commentary anyway.
All ideas are welcome ofcourse as I am planning on shooting the whole thing this weekend and releasing it sometimes next week.
I will make sure I post it here in this topic for everyone interested to the finished product.

EDIT: Oh and you will be credited in the video ofcourse haha

Characters
Ralthobel
Platform
Android, PC
Just a bit of information for you guys:

I am already in the editing stage and with the current pacing I will most probably be done with the video by the end of the week.
From my personal point of view the video is turning out to be amazing but... you will probably give me feedback when it is released :)
Since I do not wish to do any copyright infringement I am currently trying to figure out if it is ok to use all the assets I have gathered.
I will be putting the video first on my YouTube channel and immediately release it here in this topic and most probably the Fan Friday event.

Apart from that I will extremely appreciate if you help me out with spreading the video and give me feedback on everything you like or don't like so I can continue upgrading my editing skills and having lots and lots of Villagers and Heroes content for you guys!

Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Hello guys!

Here is the video as promised! Hope you like it and it will sincerely mean a lot if you give me your feedback:

Very much enjoyed the video, and look forward to any other content you come out with too! If you want you can also link it on the discord server - link in my signature - for some more viewers.

Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
Hello guys!
Here is the video as promised! Hope you like it and it will sincerely mean a lot if you give me your feedback:
Very nicely done. You are an excellent narrator - great pacing and enough variation in tone to keep me engaged but not so much to exhaust me. There is plenty of variety in the embedded clips but it all holds together really well. Not all of the voice overs match what is being shown, but that is probably only noticeable to someone who is already playing the game :)

Characters
Ralthobel
Platform
Android, PC
Thanks for the feedback guys! I noticed that the sound is veeery low but I guess that is one of my first mistakes that I was editing only using my headphones and thought it is too loud for people in the first place. I will continue honing my skills as it really makes me happy to create such type of videos and I hope I bring something new to the table soon :) I am open to suggestions, feedback or anything you want to share at all times!!

Characters
NeverBorn, Myka, EtherBorn
Platform
PC
Adricade, you have shown our home eloquently and completely with beautiful graphics and narration. You did a great job and I for one am looking forward to your future content. Job & dedication well done.

Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Beside the sound the only other thing that i don't like about the video is that you show things that have been removed from the game such as the gnogmenting table and unlocking village districts, but other than that it is a very good video, awesome cinematic, great transition, and wonderful explanation. gonna subscribe and looks forward you next video.

Characters
BadgerReborn ,Badger66
Platform
Android, PC
i just loved it , starting to wish i didn't already have an account so i could start out new, but i can't desert my toons anyway :D
think it may be time to swap a few of my over 100FPS for higher grafic settings though, which i guess will make it look like i'm starting new.
totally easy video to watch and listen to, i was glued to the screen for the whole 12+ minutes, i usually only manage 2-3 mins .

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
'in which I just stop my character, and enjoy the majestic view" *zooms in on horse butt* :ROFLMAO:
Great video! Indeed sometimes the shown shots are no longer in game or not fitting with the voice over, but altogether well put together and an enjoyable watch! You highlighted some of the best parts and views of the game.

Characters
Ralthobel
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you guys so much it was a real joy working on it every minute!!!! I try to get back at everyone because it really meant a lot to me to do the video and your comments get me going you know so I wanna be thorough! :p

@candiq - Thank you so much!! Future content will soon come up but its aimed for newer players as I am not that far ahead either so veterans won't find anything they don't know :)
@Giruv - I knoooow about the voice I was gutted that I made that mistake :( Next video I hope this time I have the right amount of tone! About the removed features - I didn't had enough footage so I had to put it :D
@BadgerReborn - You have no idea how much this means to me! I am overjoyed you liked it that much considering what you said!!! Thanks!
@RuneFox - Thank you! New content coming soon!
@Kitty the Hunter - That was the whole idea! I did the best I can, perhaps a new video in 2020 :p
@Ekimie - hahahahah I didn't even notice until you told me! It wasn't intentional I swear :D:D:D