Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Wardrobe is an amazing feature, and as such I'd like to see it expanded upon a bit more.

1) Add mount slot to the wardrobe
Different looks go well with different mounts. I think it would be a nifty addition if we could add different mounts to different wardrobe slots.

2) Add a Sort/Order/Search/Hide option to the individual item slots
If you have a few item looks unlocked it's easy to find what you are looking for. However if you have a lot, it's quite messy. Being able to sort each item types would go a long way to make it easier to find the right item. Possible solutions would be a search feature, letting you type in the item's name you looking for, or a sort option sorting by alphabetical order (or unlock time, or rarity, or etc., you name it). Or having an order option, where you can organize them yourself, maybe even into self made groups. Hiding certain items would be another good way to create more order and to not see undesired item looks.

3) Optional: Add a pet slot to the wardrobe
I can see this having some technical difficulties (to summon a pet, you need to have it with you, and also it can not be on cooldown). Potential solution to this would be changing them to work like mounts. Consuming the item, makes it summonable forever for that character. If the technical difficulties have been overcome, just like mounts, I think it would be nice to have different pets for different looks (without the need to manually carry and summon them each time)

4) Optional: Show the potential unlocks with option to buy Crown shop ones
I guess this is the one, the least people would support, but seeing all the possible unlocks for a character for the given item slot, could be interesting. They would work like the unlocked slots, you could view them on your character, and if they are avaialable for purchase, it would allow you to automatically put the missing items from your new look into your Crown shop cart. Why is it this good?Possibly more revenue to the Otters (I look so good in this, let me buy it!). Min-maxers might be willing to spend more crowns to get that last few missing pieces. Can add another goal to end game players to chase down missing pieces (wether they are purchases or ingame drops). There should be an option to hide the missing unlocks, so people who'd be annoyed by seeing how much they are missing, won't be.

What are your thoughts? Anything else you'd like to see being added to the wadrobe? Let me know below! :)

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
I love the wardrobe too. Makes me feel like at home. Half an hour each day to choose how I'm gonna dress šŸ¤£.

It would be nice also to be able to remove an item.

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Likex1

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Last edited
I would like to see a sort feature but ATM there'd be a problem. For example, I've got a number of hats that were all renamed 'cap'. Items would have to be re-named AGAIN or allow us the option to give these same-name item our own name. (And because some of the items are a 'look' only, we're not able to name them through gnogmentation.)

And YES, last time I looked I had quite a number of duplicate items cluttering my wardrobe; I'd love to be able to delete the duplicates. IF given the delete option, include an annoying pop-up that we have to repeat 3 times we do indeed want to get rid of an item so there's no changing our mind later and we realize the deletion is permanent.

• Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Incorporated hiding into the sorting idea, thanks for the inputs :) I'd rather it is a hide than delete option, just in case somebody changes their mind later on. Duplicate looks should be automatically deleted though, they really serve no purpose

Reactions: Zazie, Concinus and Myst
  • Likex3

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
If you have a few item looks unlocked it's easy to find what you are looking for. However if you have a lot, it's quite messy. Being able to sort each item types would go a long way to make it easier to find the right item. Possible solutions would be a search feature, letting you type in the item's name you looking for, or a sort option sorting by alphabetical order (or unlock time, or rarity, or etc., you name it). Or having an order option, where you can organize them yourself, maybe even into self made groups. Hiding certain items would be another good way to create more order and to not see undesired item looks.
This is my fave of all the proposed ideas here, especially the section I've bolded. I would love to be able to group together all of my loot drop armors, and all of my elder ones, and all of my crafted ones, etc...and to be able to group all of my blue boots together, and all of my pink gloves together...being able to sort/organize my wardrobe by color or outfit pack, or what have you. :)

• Likex1

Mutsie

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
1) I like the idea but not having it would be fine with me as well.
2) Now this would be a feature I would really appreciate, any form of sorting would be fine, it will make it easier to find specific items or find specific styles of items. Also the ability to hide some of the option I would very much love, but depending on how the sorting is going to work, that might not even be necessary by then.
3) A pet slot would be nice if it were only to save some inventory space this way. I would still favour a similar system to how mounts currently are unocked/stored but I can also see that might come with some coding difficulties as some of those are acount bound and can be transferred between toons.
4) I can see how it would benefit the game, but my own curiosity already directs me towards the shop without needing an impulse like this anyway. So I can understand the possible with it, personally I wouldn't need or want it. But I wouldn't mind if it was there.

• Likex1

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna
Platform
Android
I play another game where I am able to sort or display items based on a color star that I can assign them (blue, green, yellow, red). Each tap on the star rotates through the colors until I choose to stop on the color I want the item's star to be.

I think this would be a simple solution to crowded wardrobes.

Reactions: Myst and Kookaburra
  • Likex2

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Perhaps it would be possible to assign certain tags to outfits. #purple #green #blue, or #elder #drop #crafted, or #dress #pants. Either those could be preset or players could assign those themselves (everyone perceives colours differently). So if you decided you want an outfit that has pants and is purple you could just tag those in selection and get all options with those wishes to pick from

Reactions: Myst and Kookaburra
  • Likex2