SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Platform
Android, PC
Wardrobe is great! But, can we add back the ability to change (via gnogmentation) the appearance of an item? I like seeing my soloing mace, my healing mace, my single target DPS mace, and my AoE DPS mace being different skins in my inventory (and when equipped), but they're all based on the same lvl 90 crafted mace.

Also, I want my trinkets to be a branch and a sapling, right now I have two saplings, but I can't gnog the branch in there :(. (same with neck and ring appearances)

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Wardrobe is great! But, can we add back the ability to change (via gnogmentation) the appearance of an item? I like seeing my soloing mace, my healing mace, my single target DPS mace, and my AoE DPS mace being different skins in my inventory (and when equipped), but they're all based on the same lvl 90 crafted mace.
This is why we got the naming ability but I agree, I'd much rather be able to control the look of the item.
The problem with wardrobe is all the looks you really hate get added simply because they have the stats you want and use. :(

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

BadgerReborn

Squirrel
Characters
BadgerReborn ,Badger66
Platform
Android, PC
hhhh yes please. i am having to now use a different face look or forever wear a lower lvl wolfmask because if i gnog it i'll lose it. i'm just not me without my wolf mask :'(
sadly it won't add in the wardrobe either, which would tbh be my preferable choice :D

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
hhhh yes please. i am having to now use a different face look or forever wear a lower lvl wolfmask because if i gnog it i'll lose it. i'm just not me without my wolf mask :'(
sadly it won't add in the wardrobe either, which would tbh be my preferable choice :D
Fingers crossed that Halloween event will bring wardrobe addable masks; I love my wolf mask too.

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Lovex1

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
I kind of wish the wardrobe had a dye option as well because I can't get this 1 color on hunter outfit because it's shaman and I really love the color, and with my alt tonight I was hoping to get this red and black elder look but couldn't since my alt outfit was after the patch of wardrobe so having to look around and hope, but adding color dying option could work for a lot of players wanting certain color I know it's been asked befor and we all heard no but that's before we had the wardrobe feature so maybe possible.

Karen Souldancer

Bog Frog
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, Android, PC, Steam
I also used gnog appearances to easily keep track sets of gear (e.g. magic find accessories would be be gnogged to have a green gem)

A similar problem is people who have items from physical items (husks, and before that with one of the Spookytown events were items were only hardcopies unless you managed to collect the entire outfit and trade for a gnogpack)

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1