Raphael Lenglet

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Raphael Lenglet
Platform
PC
thanks god the holy priest still stays most interested for me . because i can play only one character, and if this one will better i had to delete my old and start this new

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
thanks god the holy priest still stays most interested for me . because i can play only one character, and if this one will better i had to delete my old and start this new
Just a reminder that it is against ToS to have multiple accounts. And in the spirit of the upcoming Water Shaman in the expansion, there will be a cleansing of them. :)

Wu ye

Adventurer
Characters
Bojue
Platform
iOS
Is there an old player benefit?For example, the purchase of writing equipment to achieve 90 levels of shaman.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
No of course not! It is not there for other classes, is it? We d end up with many lvl 90's who dont know how to properly play their toon! Besides, then it doesn't help against boredom, if you're instantly maxed again

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Last edited by a moderator
<moderator edit>
Why on earth would someone with a whopping FIFTEEN accounts have an exception made, solely for them??? The TOS are supposed to be enforced for everyone, not just for a select few players. (And while 15 accounts is a drop in the bucket compared to the FIFTY-odd accounts that I heard the Otters mention one player had a year or so ago, it is still larger than one....or even two (one SAC and one Steam.))

The Otters need to be able to pay the bills to keep the game running. If just one individual thinks it's acceptable to create additional accounts instead of buying more storage and/or purchasing character slot unlocks, no matter what their role in the community is, then that negatively affects us ALL.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Does this include players who have multiple accounts on different servers?
One account allows you to have characters on multiple servers.

With certain exceptions, such as Ardent Society membership [in its current form], account based items cannot be shared across servers, but having characters on more than one server is not viewed as having multiple accounts unless they are literally, separately created accounts.

Now, if you happen to actually have multiple accounts but are limiting your characters to one server per account, I honestly do not know what the company position would be regarding that. I'll leave it to a dev to answer that question if it is relevant to your situation.

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
Does this include players who have multiple accounts on different servers?
https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/tos/
§ 4 Registration process and entering into force of contracts
4.3 Each User may open and use only one Account per Game. The opening of several Accounts for the same Game by the same User (so-called "multi-accounts") is prohibited.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/tos/
§ 4 Registration process and entering into force of contracts
4.3 Each User may open and use only one Account per Game. The opening of several Accounts for the same Game by the same User (so-called "multi-accounts") is prohibited.
Well yes but that is only a guideline, to give otters a hold for if they choose to delete all those accounts. How it is actually implemented is a different thing entirely. I have 2 accounts too, and with me many others. It is even required as a steam player if you want to play mobile or test. The final execution of the ToS lies with the otter so I think it would be good to do as Layla suggested and leave the answer in this case to otters.

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
Well yes but that is only a guideline, to give otters a hold for if they choose to delete all those accounts. How it is actually implemented is a different thing entirely. I have 2 accounts too, and with me many others. It is even required as a steam player if you want to play mobile or test. The final execution of the ToS lies with the otter so I think it would be good to do as Layla suggested and leave the answer in this case to otters.
Actually Test is more like an extention to your account as it uses the same email and password. Yes there are some who have two accounts for steam and sac/mobile. but you don't need 5 accounts one for each server as you can access all servers from one account.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I agree with Ekimie.

On a side note, an exception was made for Steam players, on three separate occasions, to generate another account on the SAC. I happen to be one of those players that have both a Steam and a SAC account. I am assuming that having two accounts is still okay if one, and only one, of those accounts, is with Steam.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Actually Test is more like an extention to your account as it uses the same email and password. Yes there are some who have two accounts for steam and sac/mobile. but you don't need 5 accounts one for each server as you can access all servers from one account.
Yes, for SAC you can login to test with your original account. But steam logs in through athe seperate 'broswer' and cannot enter test, because test is not accessible through the steam library, and that is the only wat to open a steam connected game

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I agree with Ekimie.

On a side note, an exception was made for Steam players, on three separate occasions, to generate another account on the SAC. I happen to be one of those players that have both a Steam and a SAC account. I am assuming that having two accounts is still okay if one, and only one, of those accounts, is with Steam.
Considering there are many of us with 2 accts 1 steam, 1 SAC I sure hope We are not Violating the TOS (especially when we made them back when MOG were trying to generate Steam players to that platform)