Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
She, and indeed we all are entitled to voice our opinions, so, please, don't berate others, just because they don't agree with you.

The visual/artistic style of AML/V&H has always been unique, and something to be celebrated, precisely because it didn't blend in with the current main stream, hyped up, way ott, superwoman/man image, people are bombarded with daily, and, I, for one, absolutely loved that. So, please, don't berate us, for trying to hold on to something that was unique, and still managed to be believable.
The narrower, and slightly elongated waist, the tiny feet, and the tiny hands, which look like they need superglue to hold on to weapons, are what everybody else has, ergo, neither unique, nor imbued with the original AML magic. And don't even get me started on that new bra ~that thing wouldn't survive a pillow fight, let alone manage to support those jugs during battles with the beasties of the realms.
Sorry, wasn't meant as a berate, i even include something positive where he/she said all those nice things. In the future i will try to keep my opinions to myself.
Once again I apologize.

Kaydee

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Sorry, wasn't meant as a berate, i even include something positive where he/she said all those nice things. In the future i will try to keep my opinions to myself.
Once again I apologize.
No, please, share your opinions, you are just as entitled to express yourself as anybody else, just leave out the name.
I have edited out the quote, as I feel by quoting you, I was calling you out personally, and that doesn't sit right with me.
Please, accept my apologies. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Caraldor Loxana Luther
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
How about this?
Sorry, but we do not fight in the underwear and I like the new style, and I'm an old grandma ;)

View attachment 2115
I am offended on a personal level that you are lobbying to develop toons with such exaggerated buttocks! I have no ass and I insist my toon has none either!

Also the short thin legs are a prime example of unachievable body standards! It is repulsive!. I am greatly disappointed in you Merlinda

Status
Not open for further replies.