The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
NEW DARRIG CHEST MOUNTS & COSMETICS, plus event zone, thaaaanks thats the greatest news for me! you made my favorite part of game even better, now i can't wait

Kaydee

BRA Member
Platform
PC
I don't quite understand the wardrobe/outfits thing: it says we can no longer change the appearance of outfits via gnogmenting, does this mean
I can't wear my bloodwitch battle outfit? (all my armour, head to toe, is gnogged to look like my favourite version of each item).
I love the outfit my toon is wearing, it's my favourite, and, it took a fair bit of time searching/mix and matching, various hats, outfits, boots etc,
to find 'my perfect' combo, I really, really, don't want to have to wear the standard robes.
~I'm a fire wiz, and those robes make me feel, I need to apply wings, and sit atop a Christmas tree. :p:giggle:

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I don't quite understand the wardrobe/outfits thing: it says we can no longer change the appearance of outfits via gnogmenting, does this mean
I can't wear my bloodwitch battle outfit? (all my armour, head to toe, is gnogged to look like my favourite version of each item).
I love the outfit my toon is wearing, it's my favourite, and, it took a fair bit of time searching/mix and matching, various hats, outfits, boots etc,
to find 'my perfect' combo, I really, really, don't want to have to wear the standard robes.
~I'm a fire wiz, and those robes make me feel, I need to apply wings, and sit atop a Christmas tree. :p:giggle:
You can wear any outfit you like, but it is not attached to your armour anymore. So if you put on a mewly found hat it wont influence the outfit you put on from your wardrobe

Characters
loOvOo
Platform
iOS, PC
“Purchase Darrig keys for gold”
I’m crazy now.

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
OOOOO WOW NICE! Love the new weapon looks! and the other stuff is pretty cool too! We need it now now now now! *stomps foot like a petulant child* LOL I don't want to wait I want it noooowwww! :D Looks great Otters

Characters
Dandis
Platform
Steam
OK, so, these new outfits are added into the chests, that's cool, but it's still a 1,8% chance of finding one in a chest, right? I've been playing daily for more than one year and still no complete outfit for me. Even outfit shards are difficult to come by, despite their supposedly 30.1% chance. I get heaps of useless potions which I resell for peanuts Red Doubloons, even if their chance of dropping (28.3%) should be less than that of shards.

Anyway, are you also adding these new costumes as shards? Because the more types of shards there are, the more difficult it will become to get 100 of each.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
"Combine several items into one, and choose which stats and abilities to keep! With the arrival of the Wardrobe feature, the Gnogmenting UI has also been entirely redesigned on both PC and mobile. Now featuring a more streamlined and easier to use process, it makes combining multiple items quick and easy. In addition, you can now name gnogmented items! "

Okay I'm probably misreading it, but does this mean we can combine more than two items now and choose what stats we keep from each? Or it's the same old system just new UI and we can name our gear? (I know deep down this latter is the truth but I rather want the former to be)

P.S.: Love the new talent icons they are an eye candy. Also can't wait to hunt all the new gnogpacks/mounts. Getting really excited for this expansion. Crown sale soon? ;)

Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I am fairly certain I am the only one who holds out hope for a pelter mount. I would love to ride around on one of those spiky cuties!

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
so when i have no cmpleted shards, have from 32 to 84 from 5 outfits, i miss 12 to my favorite pirate so i will no able to get pirate outfit after new patch ?

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
MysticFox
Platform
PC
"Combine several items into one, and choose which stats and abilities to keep! With the arrival of the Wardrobe feature, the Gnogmenting UI has also been entirely redesigned on both PC and mobile. Now featuring a more streamlined and easier to use process, it makes combining multiple items quick and easy. In addition, you can now name gnogmented items! "

Okay I'm probably misreading it, but does this mean we can combine more than two items now and choose what stats we keep from each? Or it's the same old system just new UI and we can name our gear? (I know deep down this latter is the truth but I rather want the former to be)

P.S.: Love the new talent icons they are an eye candy. Also can't wait to hunt all the new gnogpacks/mounts. Getting really excited for this expansion. Crown sale soon? ;)
I am also in need of clarification of the line you highlighted because I read it the same way but also decided it probably meant it was still setup the same way...

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna
Platform
Android
I'm really excited about these upcoming changes.

I was hoping to see mention of a mobile UI update that allows you to select a player character for healing/casting onto by just tapping their name on the group list. 🤞

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
From what I understand, they will be sellable for red doublons, but you won’t get anymore of them
That kinda sucks since after 2 years playing I still haven't completed any even having purchased keys with crowns lol. Only 8 shy with one if them 😞 guess I will sell them for dubloons before I just get bit in the butt