Platform
PC
Thanks so much team for working so hard and staying connected with us! I love the Twitch feed cause we can come back and watch it at anytime no matter what our schedule happens to be in a given day :) Keep slugging and the smiles on your faces, it will all come together!

Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Can't be their live :( a bit too late for Europeans :(

So as usual will have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to hear all:)

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
This Livestream started off with something most of us have been waiting to hear; a point by point summary of what needs to be done and at what point MO is at in accomplishing it. Damon did a good job of presenting it on the live stream and Ivar has done an equally good job of posting that info to the forum. If you have not already discovered it, THIS is the thread you need to follow until such time as we can once again occupy Ardent.
https://www.madottergames.com/forums/threads/current-state-of-the-game-downtime.539/

Platform
iOS
I’m just hoping that this has been a learning experience for everyone who has been affected by this..... I find it all sad really that this happened, but I always try to turn bad experiences into a positive learning experience so that I can avoid the bad from happening again..... Best of luck to you Otter Team!

Kaydee

BRA Member
Platform
PC
Damon's Don Quixote story, reminded me of a very similar thing that happened to me:
I've been a Trekkie since I don't remember when, and everybody that knew me, knew that, and teased me about it, chiding me about being a dreamer, believing in a fantasy world. I'd just shrug, and tell them "You have to imagine it, dream it, before you can work on making it a reality".
Ha!
1. Captain Jean-Luc Picard, using a tablet (ST:TNG 1987-1994)

2. Cardassian aside, this scene couldn't be more 2019, if it tried
~it first aired in 1993

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Damon's Don Quixote story, reminded me of a very similar thing that happened to me:
I've been a Trekkie since I don't remember when, and everybody that knew me, knew that, and teased me about it, chiding me about being a dreamer, believing in a fantasy world. I'd just shrug, and tell them "You have to imagine it, dream it, before you can work on making it a reality".
Ha!
1. Captain Jean-Luc Picard, using a tablet (ST:TNG 1987-1994)

2. Cardassian aside, this scene couldn't be more 2019, if it tried
~it first aired in 1993
so true even in ST:TOS there were so many things that have now become reality (the communicators really do look like the original flip phones nix the numpad)