Kaydee

BRA Member
Platform
PC
Last edited
Need Both Feathers. Hat band same colour as vest (deep red, brass buckle).
Black coat, deep blood red (like blood witch outfit) vest, off-white shirt under vest.
Long trousers, like leggings, same colour as jacket (thinking along the lines of a 3 piece suit), maybe a bit lighter than coat.
I love the slightly above the ankle high shoes, shiny black leather, maybe with a brass buckle, on top ~thinking along the lines of Pilgrim's shoes, ties in with hat buckle.
Thank you Ivar, and all at MO, I love this wee look at what goes on behind the scenes!

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
Could someone share a picture of what it looks like? I had class and missed the livestream.

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Prefer one feather, but love what Ivar did with the hatband.
Dark gray coat with the other stuff complimentary colors (no outfits currently are shades of gray) with a ruddy red accents.
Would love to see a light pearl gray shirt maybe with ruddy red stitching or accents.
Maybe keep all the colors wo we can mix and match with other outfits?

Here's a screenie from the livestream of the progress.
V&H outfit.jpg

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
Prefer one feather, but love what Ivar did with the hatband.
Dark gray coat with the other stuff complimentary colors (no outfits currently are shades of gray) with a ruddy red accents.
Would love to see a light pearl gray shirt maybe with ruddy red stitching or accents.
Maybe keep all the colors wo we can mix and match with other outfits?

Here's a screenie from the livestream of the progress.
View attachment 1389
Thank you Irish Elf!

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
The bandoleer and belt should be brown leather, preferably with brass metalwork. Maybe the gloves brown with red accents.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
The outfit will be finished in increments leading up to the release of the new expansion. Needless to say we have a lot of things to do at the moment :)

I will be making new forum posts and polls over time to keep involving you all in the design process - and might do a final "finishing up" livestream at the very end!