Eris Strife

Priestess
Characters
Chrissy Divinyl, Sylvia
Platform
PC
Last edited
I got curious about what Wellspring was all about. I understand that there are random buffs, but I don't know what they can be and how many there are.
I know there is Infinite Gathering Nodes buff.
What are the others?

Reactions: Sewer
  • Likex1

temp512

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
I know 1 is gardening, where you can grow crops 10 lvls above your current lvl and crops grow 25% faster.

Reactions: Eris Strife
  • Likex1
Platform
PC
Last edited
My understanding is that there are 8 buffs and that the one you get upon completion is random.
It appears that we have 2 listed here so far. Maybe others can post the buffs that are known and we can get a list.

So far, we have:
1. Unlimited gather nodes
2. Garden up to 10 lvls above your lvl and grow 25% faster.
3. Gather in village 10% faster, 50% boost to find cornucopia.
4. Animals get 25% xp bonus and produce 30% more materials.
5. Gather in village 20% faster, 100% boost to find cornucopia.

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
There is a ranching one we got, but I don't remember the details, next buff we get, I'll post it here and on wiki maybe, too.
Yeah,I remember that we got that one once.I think it increased what we get when harvesting from farm animals?

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
Animals get (%?) more xp and give 15% (?) more items.
Unlimited village nodes (restocking not required).
Two separate garden buffs, one with +5 levels and one with +10 levels.

There was also one with a Cornucopia buff, but it may be one of the features of the ‘unlimited village nodes’ buff.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1
Platform
PC
Eris has said that she wants to work on doing Wellspring in our village multiple times to see if we can get an accurate list. As buffs come up, I'll update my post above :)

Avenian

BRA Member
Platform
PC
My guild has this one running:

Gathering in your village is 10% faster. The chance to find Cornucopia while gathering is increased by 50%.

Reactions: Eris Strife
  • Likex1
Platform
PC
My guild has this one running:

Gathering in your village is 10% faster. The chance to find Cornucopia while gathering is increased by 50%.
Thanks - added to post. I believe there are 8. I'll keep adding to my post as I see another pop up. That way, they're all in one post :)

Reactions: Myst
  • Likex1

Anthonyv3

Warrior
Characters
anthony1ato , YnohtSuiTen
Platform
Android, PC
(traslator)
I would also like to know what else there are, the ones I have been able to get are:
- get 50% and 100% cornucopias
- harvest 2 level above the current
- Animals give more product
- unlimited resources