Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
Kingdom ... one of the best zombie series ever ... cannot wait for season 2.

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge, Ωmega, Stray
Platform
Android
Last edited
Just finished a documentary about the Anglo Saxons pre 1066...now just sort of staring at Facebook seeing if anybody replies to one of my posts on a private club Im in.

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Back to back GOT ready for new series!

Deathtiny_US1

Wizard
Platform
Steam
Some games (if it could be watched) (and if it could be called 'watch')
When i feel boring (like gathering or crafting in V&H), i usually start that game, and set it can be played without my control (AI vs AI, like demo), and watch them playing. It is a little fun than nothing.
These are some game i found that can be set to AI vs AI:
-KOF 2002um (PC)
01.png
02.png
What i want to do is select pratice→change control to 'watch', and i will be. Set 'auto character select' to on will make more funny.
-CS2D (PC)
03.png
Be a spectator and watch bots kill themselves XD
-Herzog Zwei (Sega genesis)
04.png
Usually, it is a little hard to see what happened because their control is really quickly.
And that is all game i found could be watch, if you know any others please tell me :D

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
-Herzog Zwei (Sega genesis)
Ah, the father of the modern RTS! Herzog Zwei and Dune II certainly set the stage for the giants of the genre. Too bad there hasn't really been many old-school RTS games coming out recently... Age of Empires, C&C, Warcraft, Starcraft and Total Annihilation still stand out as the very best.

candiq

Priest
Characters
NeverBorn, Myka, EtherBorn
Platform
PC
Binging on 5 seasons of the Flash, right aftert 7 seasons of the Legends

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I'm on the new season of The Handmaid's Tale. I tried to wait until all the episodes had been released so I could binge watch, but I failed. Because I am very bad at waiting.

Irianna

Hero
Characters
Irianna, Sugr, Soft, WickedIri
Platform
PC
We just binged Black Sails while waiting on new seasons of other shows to start. Its a Prequel to Treasure Island that was on a few years ago. I enjoyed it alot!

Reactions: Oceans Dancing
  • Likex1

Oceans Dancing

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Oceans Dancing
Platform
PC, Steam
Grimm

Uberhausen

Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
One punch man doesnt really interest me but the picture makes me want toto see AtlA again :D
It will actually surprise you if you do. All I can say is there was this one episode that made me laugh like I haven't laughed in years.

Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
One Punch Man is the ultimate Joke anime - it is funny but as a series it looses it intrest after a few shows, At least for me, but I still watched the whole first season.
Right now I an watching a bunch of different stuff on YouTube, The 8-Byte Guy - About old Computers, Several different channels about Short videos,
And any thing else that tweeks my intrest.