Platform
PC
We all have (or I would hope we have) outside interests...I'm curious - what's yours?
Do you work, come home and play, then sleep - rinse and repeat? Or do you do other things as well?

I'll start - I do knitting and crochet (mostly crochet). I also bought a house a couple years ago, so have been doing a lot of DIY's lately.

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
Ooooh, that’s actually pretty interesting!

So, a lot of my time is dedicated to my full time job as a librarian.

I also have 2 young kids that requires a lot of my time.

Most of my free time is dedicated to V&H nowadays tbh ...

P.s. you should post pics of your crochet stuff PD!

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I enjoy the outdoors and photography - often both at once: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivarhill

I love cooking, so a few hours each day can easily go towards making food! Aside from that, I also have a lot of personal software and game projects I often work on in my free time. Like Daimheach I also got a house recently so I end up working on my house quite a bit.

Between that and socializing with the wife/pets I definitely manage to fill up my free time :)

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
Besides V&H (the only game I play at this point, about 6 years ago was the last time I played an MMO: Guild Wars) I'm into building model train layouts, N-scale (1:160) also photography https://www.flickr.com/zosimasy (you'll see a lot of recent photos of trains, check out the other albums though for nature photos).
A couple years ago I had joined a 365 photos (1 photo a day) project online, while it was fun I think I got burned out on it and haven't done much creative photography since then.

Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
Work and V & H take up a large portion of the day, too much work I might add. Then of course family, kids and grand kids. Soccer in spring and fall. I build and fiddle with computers and other electronic tech, but more the hardware end, not too programming savy. Oh, and I guess I squeeze in a little time to eat and sleep.

Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I enjoy the outdoors and photography - often both at once: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ivarhill

I love cooking, so a few hours each day can easily go towards making food! Aside from that, I also have a lot of personal software and game projects I often work on in my free time. Like Daimheach I also got a house recently so I end up working on my house quite a bit.

Between that and socializing with the wife/pets I definitely manage to fill up my free time :)
The wife you can keep, but I want the dog =) he's so cute.
Awesome pictures but then again, it easy to make such lovely nature pictures, Sweden and the other Scandinavian countries have it all =)

Anyway, beside my work, I love reading., mostly thrillers. But any genre can get my attention, if the first few pages are interesting enough to keep on reading :)
Mostly in Dutch of course, but also a lot in Spanish, and somethimes in English.
My dog needs my attention too of course - and I almost forgot, my hubby gets what is left over from my free time LOL

Platform
Android, PC
I help transport animals with "East Coast Paws Transport"... its all volunteer. We move puppies, dogs, cats and any other animals that have been abandoned, put in kill shelters and bad homes to no kill shelters, new owners, and to vets where they receive vet care... my last drive was a mom pit that was abandoned while pregnant and she had a litter of 5 puppies with her... we have a Facebook page and there are other groups throughout the states that work together. I've seen animals come from the mid west to the east coast.... if you have free time, and LOVE animals I suggest helping :) all groups are always looking for new helpers. You are given about an hour to an hour and half drive from pickup to delivery to the next person if you volunteer, you meet up with the next person in line to move them. Its easy and rewarding :)

Greer

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
So beautiful pictures Ivar!! Especially the ones of Cricket and also Iceland. Can´t stop looking at them

Burtazodis

Arch Wizard
Platform
PC
blogging, tattooing, gym, guitar, shamanistic rituals, and Joe Rogan's/ Allan Watt's/ Jordan Peterson's podcasts whenever I have a spare minute with headphones. :D