SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
I was thinking if you want to collaborate @SKAAVVEEK . If you have content that you write I can utilize into a video. Ofcourse you get the credit for writing the content.
I would be glad to help in any way. What sort of content are you looking for?

Adricade

Priest
Characters
Ralthobel
Platform
Android, PC
Whatever content that you can provide with and we can put in a video format. I want Villagers and Heroes to have a good video library just like other games. I know that most people are searching for video materials right of the bat once they log in a new title. Your content is good and we can definitely put that into a video.

Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
Some Basic How to do Stuff Videos:
  • Getting you house
  • How to start farming
  • How to start ranching
  • Were to sell specific Stuff (Materials, gems, Dropped loot, etc...)
  • Different Functions for Slash commands = /help, /localtime, etc...
(y)(y)(y) Thanks for all of your hard work on your Videos.(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Adricade

Priest
Characters
Ralthobel
Platform
Android, PC
@Lord Odenhawk 72 - Thank YOU for the support and thanks for the ideas! I have put them on my list and if we collab with SKAAVVEEK we will cover even more of the same :) His content and tutorials are just crazy!!!

Kitty the Hunter

Huntress
Platform
PC
my suggestions for guides:
How to make a bug report, and how to contact customer service are vital issues that are often neglected but I feel these are vital to the future health of the game. Questions often arise about what is a bug? how long before I get a reply? will I get a reply and why or why not? how to attach a screenshot or video? how to block is a related topic but might be better under its own topic of how to deal with harassment in the game.

If possible, please make these before the update due on the 15th. thank you

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
"I'm not dead.....yet" (That made me ROAR with laughter! Love it!!) :LOL:

And that video is short and sweet, but it will be very helpful to new players! (And I don't think I would add other topics to that video.)

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Adricade

Priest
Characters
Ralthobel
Platform
Android, PC
Glad you like it guys it's you who make me so pumped up to make those videos! I'll continue with the lame jokes in every intro and work alongside the rest of amazing creators here so new players have everything they need, either in written or video form :)

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
If you would have time, a shaman guide ofcourse :)
Also useful maybe the other classes?

Lady Akuma

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
5 cents from me ... as the new player I miss the most that you can not find videos showing the subclass at higher levels anywhere. When choosing a class, you can at most read about the skills and imagine how it "plays". The gameplay videos would help a lot. Generally, there are too few videos from the game...

Adricade

Priest
Characters
Ralthobel
Platform
Android, PC
5 cents from me ... as the new player I miss the most that you can not find videos showing the subclass at higher levels anywhere. When choosing a class, you can at most read about the skills and imagine how it "plays". The gameplay videos would help a lot. Generally, there are too few videos from the game...
SKAAVEEK can help out with engame videos I haven't yet gotten to endgame to do that type of content but it is on my list.