WhosJoeMomma

Legendary Hero
Platform
PC, Steam
So basically Im new here and I've noticed, there is NO PVP. I mean every MMO has a PvP and why is there no here. Its 2019 surely it cannot be hard to add a PvP why does Call of Duty have one, Battlefield and games as such have very fun PvP but this game doesnt have one, smh. Games as old as mario bros have a PvP on different platforms, time step it up a notch... this is like getting a chirstmas gift only to find out its only a wrapped box with nothing inside...

Reactions: High Inquisitor
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Maybe read a few of these already posted PVP questions... https://www.madottergames.com/forums/threads/poll-should-pvp-be-added.1622/page-5

This question has been asked and answered numerous times including recently. Basically the threads get closed because both sides feel strongly about this issue.

1) The game was made without pvp because they decided not to include it. The founders can do that, its their game.
2) The classes don't support being able to add PVP
3) It would be difficult to change all classes once again to include pvp.
4) many longtime players have said they don;t want to see pvp put into the game, but many would be open to other games of skill.

I'm puzzled by people coming in and saying the same thing...
I mean every MMO has a PvP and why is there no here.
Why do people coming into the game insist pvp be added to a perfectly functioning game? If all other games have pvp why should this one? Why must every game have pvp?

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
Welcome to the game Whos. Please look in these forums over the past couple weeks and you will find multiple posts that will answer your question.

Reactions: Caly, Zazie and IrishElf
  • Likex3

WhosJoeMomma

Legendary Hero
Platform
PC, Steam
Maybe read a few of these already posted PVP questions... https://www.madottergames.com/forums/threads/poll-should-pvp-be-added.1622/page-5

This question has been asked and answered numerous times including recently. Basically the threads get closed because both sides feel strongly about this issue.

1) The game was made without pvp because they decided not to include it. The founders can do that, its their game.
4) many longtime players have said they don;t want to see pvp put into the game, but many would be open to other games of skill.

I'm puzzled by people coming in and saying the same thing...

Why do people coming into the game insist pvp be added to a perfectly functioning game? If all other games have pvp why should this one? Why must every game have pvp?
I mean like.... If the old players dont like it all they gotta do is not play the PvP, its like ordering fries, if u dont like ketchup I aint gonna force u to bathe your fries in it, just dont play the PvP, easy concept and it makes new people happy. Its 2019, Pvp is everywhere because its fun.

• Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I mean like.... If the old players dont like it all they gotta do is not play the PvP, its like ordering fries, if u dont like ketchup I aint gonna force u to bathe your fries in it, just dont play the PvP, easy concept and it makes new people happy. Its 2019, Pvp is everywhere because its fun.
well, if they add any sauce to your fries it is always all over in my experience so you'll always have at least 10 fries soaked in the sauce so you can never fully dodge it

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Changing the mechanisms of a game aren't like ordering fries with no ketchup. Changing the classes, gear, mobs would entail remaking the entire game over.
When a game creator decides to make a game, they really have to include it in the original design or it just won't work by adding it later to a game that is non-pvp.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Last edited
Someone's not paying attention. Reasons were given why PvP is not in this game at this time. And while it may be 2019, this game has survived without PvP for over 8 years.

WhosJoeMomma

Legendary Hero
Platform
PC, Steam
Someone's not paying attention. Reasons were given why PvP is not in this game at this time. And while in may be 2019, this game has survived without PvP for over 8 years.
Huhhhh Im sorry if Im new and I havent read EVERY single post here... also 8 years with no PvP? Thats maybe why no one's heard of this game for 8 years ;)

• Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Huhhhh Im sorry if Im new and I havent read EVERY single post here... also 8 years with no PvP? Thats maybe why no one's heard of this game for 8 years ;)
No, it is a small independant game that was up until fairly recently only on PC, then Steam. They were one of the first MMO games to go to mobile, and with only 5 Devs they are doing well.

WhosJoeMomma

Legendary Hero
Platform
PC, Steam
Changing the mechanisms of a game aren't like ordering fries with no ketchup. Changing the classes, gear, mobs would entail remaking the entire game over.
When a game creator decides to make a game, they really have to include it in the original design or it just won't work by adding it later to a game that is non-pvp.
Why not add say a duel system, must be easy to do, not much resources and stuff to lose...

Scrumptious

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
Someone's not paying attention. Reasons were given why PvP is not in this game at this time. And while it may be 2019, this game has survived without PvP for over 8 years.
What a great welcome to the community. Assuming a new player has read every thread posted here, not to mention some that were closed...

• Likex1

WhosJoeMomma

Legendary Hero
Platform
PC, Steam
well, if they add any sauce to your fries it is always all over in my experience so you'll always have at least 10 fries soaked in the sauce so you can never fully dodge it
Uhhhh if they add PvP they aint gon be drowning your face in water till you play it, if u get an invite to play PvP, ignore it... its not like the option of PvP is holding your family hostage till you play it

• Likex1

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
What a great welcome to the community. Assuming a new player has read every thread posted here, not to mention some that were closed...
Did not expect EVERY post to be read when the answers were posted in this thread:

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Why not add say a duel system, must be easy to do, not much resources and stuff to lose...
Because the classes are not SET UP for such a system. Hunters would just calmly stay far away from their opponent and shoot them from afar, without ever being in danger themselves. Holy priests would just heal themselves constantly while a tank whacks away at them without much damage. We were created to complement eachother, not battle

Scrumptious

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
Last edited
<Non attributed quote removed>

Once again, not my words but that is a great explanation someone gave me as to why PvP is not in the game. Hope this helps :)

Edit: It's a shame admin abuse removed the quote, I will PM you...

• Likex1

Scrumptious

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
Because the classes are not SET UP for such a system. Hunters would just calmly stay far away from their opponent and shoot them from afar, without ever being in danger themselves. Holy priests would just heal themselves constantly while a tank whacks away at them without much damage. We were created to complement eachother, not battle
This is the thing I don't get. If YOU don't want to participate in PvP or see it added into the game, WHY do you care if it's balanced or not? Balance in PvP does not exist in any game. There will ALWAYS be one class that's the top whether it's by a mile or half a percent stronger.

• Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
This is the thing I don't get. If YOU don't want to participate in PvP or see it added into the game, WHY do you care if it's balanced or not? Balance in PvP does not exist in any game. There will ALWAYS be one class that's the top whether it's by a mile or half a percent stronger.
Because I am getting quite sick of the constant whining for pvp of the people who cannot accept the fact that is it not here and seem to be determined to get it here too, despite the big part of the community that does not want it.
You say 'why cant pvp players have pvp just because 'you' (everyone except mr Scrupmtious) dont want it?' . Well, because with me, the majority doesnt want it. To turn it around, why must WE have pvp, just because YOU want it?? You really think what you want is more important than what the majority of the current player base wants? If you want pvp so bad, go play a game that has it. We are just happy to finally have found a game without it, and would like it to stay that way.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Personal attacks will get this thread closed as well. If you cannot be respectful and follow the rules, please just move to another thread.

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Likex1

Scrumptious

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
Because I am getting quite sick of the constant whining for pvp of the people who cannot accept the fact that is it not here and seem to be determined to get it here too, despite the big part of the community that does not want it.
You say 'why cant pvp players have pvp just because 'you' (everyone except mr Scrupmtious) dont want it?' . Well, because with me, the majority doesnt want it. To turn it around, why must WE have pvp, just because YOU want it?? You really think what you want is more important than what the majority of the current player base wants? If you want pvp so bad, go play a game that has it. We are just happy to finally have found a game without it, and would like it to stay that way.
Well if you are sick of it simply don't reply to threads discussing PvP. Nobody is forcing you to reply to these threads, just as nobody would force you to participate in PvP. Just because you don't want something doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to enjoy it, and it's been made clear that i'm not the only person in this game that wants it.

• Lovex1