Characters
Caraldor / Loxana / Sir Luther
Platform
iOS, PC
Heh, and here I am who'd rather see a server merge (the more the merrier? :D ). I suppose the charm of a new server is that everyone starts fresh
is a server merge even possible? but then again, they spent time and money to create US3 less than two years ago so unless something goes fatally wrong with one of the US servers I can't imagine a merge happening.

I would be interested to know general stats on server activity, I know how much damon likes likes, I wonder if he likes charts too? lol ;)

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
is a server merge even possible? but then again, they spent time and money to create US3 less than two years ago so unless something goes fatally wrong with one of the US servers I can't imagine a merge happening.

I would be interested to know general stats on server activity, I know how much damon likes likes, I wonder if he likes charts too? lol ;)
In the past there was a BR server, hosted by another company which I believe shut down. Thus the server went with it, and all the players were migrated (manually) to US1. It took a lot of the developers time, and the players were not able to keep some of their possessions either. Usually these types of merges are a last resort... however, I do agree with @Dawnfire that I would rather see merges than new servers. While additional servers usually are in anticipation of a large surge of players (steam / mobile expansions), it does not necessarily mean that all of the new players will last long-term.

Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
Thanks for all the answers guys. As Dawnfire said the appeal for me was everyone starting fresh. I’ve just discovered the game this week and sort of feel left behind. Though I’m sure there’s a guild out there for me.
Oh don’t feel behind !

This mmo doesn’t start at max level, the fun stuff starts at level 1.

At level 1, you can join village and get a house. You can garden and ranch, you can gather, craft and do quests :)

Also, there’s always people at lower levels, since other people are joining the game, and because of the rebirth mechanic, i.e. you get bonus talent points by restarting from level 1.

Honestly don’t worry about being late to the party, enjoy the ride ^_^

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I agree with William. I started on US1 a little after US2 was created. We did not have the rebirth mechanic then, but I never really felt like an outsider, despite being on a long established server with a lot of advanced and maxed characters. This game has one of the best community of players I have ever gamed with, and that seems to be the case across all servers.

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
Thanks for all the answers guys. As Dawnfire said the appeal for me was everyone starting fresh. I’ve just discovered the game this week and sort of feel left behind. Though I’m sure there’s a guild out there for me.
You'll never be an outsider in this game! People don't care what level you are! Just jump in and enjoy!