Synsamia / Miso Wong

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Synsamia/Miso Wong/ Nozno Wong
Platform
iOS
Well done everyone the event and contest was a blast. Can’t wait for the party. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year

Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 3 more
Platform
PC
How can we watch the livestream on Twitch and be in the game for the party at the same time? I really don't want to fire up the desktop as well as my laptop.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
How can we watch the livestream on Twitch and be in the game for the party at the same time? I really don't want to fire up the desktop as well as my laptop.
you can keep the internet window with the stream in the background with your game over it. you will only be able to listen to the sound rather than watch but it works

Characters
Platform
PC
you can keep the internet window with the stream in the background with your game over it. you will only be able to listen to the sound rather than watch but it works
Thank you! I did wonder how that would work. Will I need to mute the game?

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
I usually open 2 windows and have them both on screen side-by-side. But there is a delay on the livestream from the game so it can be confusing.
If you want to participate in the party then I'd say stay in the game and watch the livestream later.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Thank you! I did wonder how that would work. Will I need to mute the game?
yes otherwise you have both sounds through eachother. Ofcourse if you dont mind that you can keep the game unmuted but personally I find it very annoying to have 2 entirely different sounds playing through eachother, especially when one is talking

Platform
PC
What a great "End of the Year" celebration. Ardent was jam packed. I had a blast!
The contests were awesome.
The party was fantastic!
Again, this game like no other, the devs show their true love for the game and appreciation of the players.
Thank you for all the fun, games and party favors.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Congrats to all the winners! I loved the last winning meme so perfect for the Joydina quest (though for me it has been ". . . forgot to ;look in Grinchtas workshop" a couple times

Characters
Platform
PC
Thanks! That is exactly what I did and it worked great. I had so much fun at the party! Sarah was obviously wanting to be in the game with us. Maybe next party?