Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
Last edited
I really hate having a mini moan on forum but I am getting a bit frustrated so here goes.....
I am trying hard to collect Savage stones in Zorian for my lvl 90 warrior gear. I understand that it is supposed to be a very challenging thing to do unf I have so far only collected 15 stones after at least 10 runs which also includes using collectors on my house and lukium. I have been trying hard to trade but atm it feels like the entire server is either collecting the same stone or hording for their alts. So considering I have to buy the crafting recipe and them craft min 30 of each item (much more for legendary) It at the moment seems not to be a challenging task but an impossible one. I enjoy the runs, I really do, I am just asking if the drop rate could be increased just a little bit to make the job not seem so endless.
Thanks

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
I really hate having a mini moan on forum but I am getting a bit frustrated so he goes.....
I am trying hard to collect Savage stones in Zorian for my lvl 90 warrior gear. I understand that it is supposed to be a very challenging thing to do unf I have so far only collected 15 stones after at least 10 runs which also includes using collectors on my house and lukium. I have been trying hard to trade but atm it feels like the entire server is either collecting the same stone or hording for their alts. So considering I have to buy the crafting recipe and them craft min 30 of each item (much more for legendary) It at the moment seems not to be a challenging task but an impossible one. I enjoy the runs I really do I am just asking if the drop rate could be increased just a little bit to make the job not seem so endless.
Thanks
welcome to my world! indeed it is frustrating :)

Reactions: Rohana
  • Likex1

GoGoGadget

BRA Member
Platform
Android, PC
There is no hurry thou. Patch is propably quite far away. And not everyone needs to master every recipe. Be smart and use those allready with maxed recipies to make your gear and you will do with greatly less stones.

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna
Platform
Android
Here's how I obtained a full set of legendary armor for each of my two subclasses in just 2 months...
Find an armor master of your same class, who has already done all of the work for 5 stars for their own armor.

Ask them if they would make your armor, and in exchange you will cover all gold costs and send them every stone that you find.

Do your daily daily stone and bounty grind, and send every single stone you find to the armor master (including stones unrelated to your armor). They will appreciate all the stones you send them, as they're concerned with raising all of their recipes.

In about 2 months you'll have your armors... At least I did.

Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
I could do that yes, but I have also worked hard and have mastery on 2 of my alts. I have them both working hard crafting gathering and slaughtering and I still have very few stones to show for it. I know a few in my guild would be happy to make gear/weapons for me but the fact still remains if I am not getting enough stones so I have very little to pass on if I was to do it that way. I run both chars through Zorian most days. Gogo I am not in it to master every recipe. I'm not sure what I said to give that impression. I know u feel the gear is not worth the effort but I enjoy the challenge of making it, I just feel it needs just a little adjustment to make it a bearable grind.

BukoNut

Master Cook
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
I levelled an alt just for armor mastery. Got to almost 80 tailoring now...probably have enough stones by then to buy chest armor recipe when i get it to tailor 90. But yeah some stones seem to be rare.

Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
Buy it yes but when u think u need 6 stones per craft for armor and weapon x that by 30 before u even start to get any legendary (and lets face it we all want legendary) and you could be having to craft anywhere between 30-150 before u get one. That's just for one item. Look I'm not asking for it to be easy just a little more doable.

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Platform
Android, PC
Yep, it's a bunch, Shadowcave!

I agree the drop rate should be more and/or there should be a way to trade stones using the NPCs.

However, here's a tip that someone shared with me that really helped me out: You can use you other spec's stone for belts and boots.

Gloves, armor, and weapon have mastery (or spec specific runes on the armor), but belt and boots don't have mastery, so you could craft those out of stormstone if you wanted.

Definitely doesn't solve the problem of just not enough total stones, though!

Reactions: Panthera
  • Likex1

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
I forgot about farm Zorian Gear a long time ago, why? It's long and boring. And when I do all ZorianGear, I have nowhere to use them. At the moment there is no necessary content in the game where you really need ZorianGears.
only Heroic Dungeon need ZorianGears, but reward ..... I don’t need a random epic in reward if I’m wearing a ZorianGear.
The vicious circle: to farm Heroic Dungeon need ZorianGears, but with ZorianGear, you no longer need a reward from Heroic Dungeon (mb only exp, for upgrade elders soul):D

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
not to mention if you want the other recipes you have to buy them with the stones it takes 135 stones to buy 1 set of recipes for the Zorian gear, only shield, weapon, and trinket recipes drop.

Reactions: High Inquisitor
  • Likex1

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Last edited
Yep, it's a bunch, Shadowcave!

I agree the drop rate should be more and/or there should be a way to trade stones using the NPCs.

However, here's a tip that someone shared with me that really helped me out: You can use you other spec's stone for belts and boots.

Gloves, armor, and weapon have mastery (or spec specific runes on the armor), but belt and boots don't have mastery, so you could craft those out of stormstone if you wanted.

Definitely doesn't solve the problem of just not enough total stones, though!
You still have to buy the recipes for the belt and boots (25 stones each)
Yes a way to trade the npc's for the stones you need